Written on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 9:15 PM

Work has been really great so far(:
I really love the people, the environment and my WORK DESK!
seriously,
I feel like buying one of those for home use.
Hahaha.
OH! I also realised that getting your pay check is an extremely exciting thing,
especially if it's your first one.
haha(:
I love going to work knowing that the day is gonna be great no matter what
cause of the great company that's around you.
Even when I'm tired it all becomes ok cause the people around you will get you drinks
and all that.
The best thing is that I can help the juniors and make up for the effort that I couldn't wholly put in last year.
I've got the chance to do things that I've never gotten to do before
and now, I'm happy, I'm really happy.

MISSING ALL THE SCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
at least ALON RAMOS MENDEZ is coming back soon!!!!
haha.
at least lizzo is working with me now.
It's great being able to spend time with her everyday(:
Wonder what the rest of them are up to now.
I guess it's only when people leave you then you realise how precious all of them are.
I'll never forget the two CRAZY FUN years the 25 of us shared.
haha.

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE OPENS NEXT WEEK!!!!
WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME???