Written on Monday, January 18, 2010 2:51 PM

WE'VE GOT THE LAND!!!!!!!!
hehe only certain people will understand what this means.
BUT YAY!!!!! FINALLY!!!! AFTER SOOOOO LONG!
can't wait till the new building comes up!(:

plus plus plus
im really convicted to go to bible school....
I WANT TO GO!!!
but now things are all so uncertain:/
DARN.
hopefully God will give me an answer soon and I'll be able to just go and sign up straight and not be stranded here waiting for confirmation about other things...
SIGH.
BIBLE SCHOOL! BIBLE SCHOOL! BIBLE SCHOOL!
plus! I'm really excited cause I'm gonna sign up for vocal lessons soon too!
SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!
IT'S LIKE MY DREAM COME TRUE!
hehe(:

anyway onto more EMO-Y STUFF,
I think i'm gonna let go already.
The message he sent me said it all luh, basically.
and maybe I've been holding on for too long.
After all, if something was to happen, it would have happened a long time ago.
I'm definitely sad to let go.
Really sad.
But I think I need a fresh start,
to not keep harping on the past.
I'm glad to just be his friend or acquaintance whichever way you look at it.
I'm too tired to keep holding on to something that isnt considered mine
and I'll just let things go their own way.
I'm not gonna force anything.
But i'll stay happy. Definitely stay happy.

Okie Dokie. Back to work?
hahaha